Climbing Phase

The girls have been beyond mobile lately showing me their new love for climbing on EVERYTHING. I think I have a mini heart attack every time I catch them standing on something. Their favorite thing to climb on is our couch, but instead of sitting down and being still, they stand up and suicide jump off the edge (luckily I have caught them every single time). "NO" has become a pretty regular word around here ever since this new phase has started.

This morning I woke up to Reagan just screaming, so of course my mom instincts had me up and out of bed in a matter of nanoseconds. When I got in there they looked like this...
Which means when Derick gets off of work today, we will be lowering some crib mattresses. Exactly what I wanted to do today.

Hope everyone's day is a little less hectic than mine!


Comments

Popular Posts