Daylight Savings Time

I have always looked forward to daylight savings time, especially when it's time to fall back. I do love my sleep and an extra hour a night is exactly what I need, but this time is different. We have the girls on a pretty good schedule and they stick to it pretty well on their own.

Wake up between 7:30-8:30
Eat
Nap time 11-12
Awake around 1
Eat
Nap time 4-5
Awake around 6
Eat
Final bottle before bed at 9-10
SLEEP.
(Occasionally we wake up in the middle of the night)

Well since DST has happened, they are sticking to their schedule, but an hour early. Not only that, but they have woken up in the middle of the night for 2 nights now! We were up by 4am on Sunday morning after I only got 2 hours of sleep. And luckily last night they fell back asleep quick, but were up at 6:30. Needless to say, I'm exhausted, and I miss sleeping.

On a positive note, the Seahawks won Sunday! We had Derick's dad, brother, and sister over for the game and dinner. I made pulled pork in the crock pot and it was AMAZING! Me and Derick finished the night off with cookies and cream ice cream (which the girls probably ate half of).


Can you tell I'm already ready for Christmas?! I had to put the girls in Christmas jammies as soon as I could. I just cant resist! This will be the girls' first "official" Christmas (last year they were in the NICU). Which also means this will be their first Thanksgiving too! I'm excited to feed them all of the delicious food my family makes. Kenley will eat everything in sight. Lately Reagan has been eating some new things and actually liking them so hopefully she will be ready for Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts