Holidays

Wow! It's almost Thanksgiving already! I'm so excited to watch the girls chow down on some yummy food. I also can't wait to eat it myself. This mama barely eats now that the girls are becoming more mobile.

We set up our Christmas tree last night! We decided on a 7 1/2' tree and it fits perfect (except it does take up half the living room). We haven't decorated it because we keep forgetting to get ornament hangers. But having the tree up is enough for me!


Derick and I are hosting our very first Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! We're hoping to make it a new family tradition. We will be having a white elephant gift exchange and we will have a prize for "ugliest" sweater. We're going to decorate the house as tacky as we can make it. My inspiration for the party is on my Pinterest.

To-Do for UCSP
Make event on Facebook
Decide on drinks
Decorate the house
Find sweaters
Buy white elephant gift
Fix oven...still

My mantel is ready!

Comments

Popular Posts