Rambling

First of all, I would like to apologize for my lack of posts. The girls have been CRAZY busy lately and I hardly have the energy to get on my computer after they go to sleep. My house has been in total disarray since the babes started walking. And when I finally get the energy to clean it, toys get thrown all over the floor again...it's a never-ending cycle.

Kenley
Reagan

The end of February, me and my sister baked for a house warming party she was going to. We made cupcakes, cookies, and a cheesecake. My sister told me that everything was a hit! And multiple people told her that we should have a bakery! A few people asked for a business card, which we will have as soon as we can decide on a name!
Suggestions are welcome :)

I started March celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday. We went to his house and had authentic Mexican tacos that were amazing. (Here is the recipe for chili verde pork!) Later the same night, everyone came over to our house to play cards and had "birthday hotdogs".


A few days later I took my mom out for her birthday. We ate at Cheddars, shopped, and really just enjoyed being out of the house together. 


Derick's birthday is the 15th and mine is the 20th so we are going to have a party at our house on Saturday. This will be Derick's 23rd birthday and my 22nd! We're going to be grilling hamburgers and hotdogs. And the festivities will involve poker, and if we have time, beer pong, washers, darts, and foosball. There is still so much that we have to do and only one day to do it, so wish us luck.

To-do:
Clean the house
Bake birthday cheesecakes
Buy stuff for hamburgers and hotdogs
BUY A GRILL
Empty our garage

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I can get to my computer sooner than later next time!
Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts