Eventful Few Days...

It's only been 3 days since my last post, but A LOT has happened in that time...

1. Kenley and I decided to join Reagan on her sickness journey. We've all been coughing, sneezing, and having on and off fevers. I made chicken noodle soup last night for all of us, which cleared my sinuses like a boss. And luckily, the girls were less cranky today, but if things don't really improve by tomorrow, we will make them a doctors appointment. It's safe to say that the last few days have been bleh, but...

2. Kenley took her first steps yesterday! She was holding onto my finger walking around with me, and then she just let go. In my head, I was thinking "she won't walk, not right now...". But I still stood in front of her and had my hands out just in case. SHE WALKED. My once 2lb 2oz baby was walking. Now, she isn't a full "walker" yet, but she's not afraid to let go of my finger to go explore by herself. (Reagan shouldn't be TOO far behind, I don't think)


3. THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS ARE IN THE SUPERBOWL. Seriously. This is happening. I have been with Derick for 6 years now, and in those 6 years, I have seen nothing but disappointment in his eyes by his favorite team. A team he has loved since birth. I have been there when the Hawks didn't make the playoffs. I have been there when they got so far, but not far enough. And now I can say that I was there when his team put pure joy and happiness back into him. I'm beyond excited to see his team finally pull through for him. He has been patiently waiting for this and it's finally here.
GO HAWKS!

Comments

Popular Posts