Holding Myself Accountable

Before I get into the nitty-gritty of this post, I need to announce that BOTH babies are walking. Should I still say babies?...Nope, I mean TODDLERS. I have toddlers now! They even seem like toddlers. Today I taught them where their nose is! It's unbelievable. If I'm reacting like this now, I have no idea how I will react when they start talking in sentences...omg.

Kenley
Reagan

ANYWAYS...
Although I didn't make it full term with my twins, I still have "battle scars" or "tiger stripes" (stretch marks, to put bluntly). I have learned to accept them. After all, they prove that my body is capable of creating humans!...What I haven't learned is to accept my post-baby body. Sure I'm back to my beginning weight (which is amazing), but I was a little overweight before the girls to begin with. Not only that, I have c-section belly (if you've had a c-section, you know what I'm talking about). Now, I'm not going to force myself into thinking I can reach impractical goals. I just want to be healthy (and able to look at myself in the mirror and see pure hotness). So I'm using my blog to hold myself accountable. Starting Monday, Derick and I will be eating healthier and beginning a work-out schedule. I will not be weighing myself because I will try and make "unreachable" goals. I want to just FEEL better overall.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts