Catching Up

I wish I were more interesting and had a great story to tell you about why I haven't written a post in a while. BUT, I don't. I've just been run-down lately with my 1 1/2 year olds. Would it be crazy to say that it was easier when they were tiny little babies?

Anyways, time to play catch-up...
The girls are now attempting to say their first words. Kenley says puppy (peh-pa), bear (bay-uh), and all done (awww dnnn). Reagan says puppy (pup) and bear (bah). Kenley has 12 teeth and Reagan has 11. And at this point, they're practically running wild all day.

We finally got an appointment with the speech therapist on the 27th. The first appointment is just an assessment and to see if we even qualify. After that, the speech therapist should be coming to our house to do the exercises. I can't wait for them to be able to actually communicate with me what they want. It would make life SO much easier.

Well that basically sums it up for now. I'm seriously going to try and be better about posting.

Comments

Popular Posts