Our First Job!

All night last night and (practically) all day today, Cheryl and I have been baking and frosting our little hearts away! Derick's bank is celebrating their birthday tomorrow and asked if we would make the cupcakes for the party. Of course we said YES! The theme for their party is 50's and Derick already has his greaser outfit ready to go. We made Creamsicle, Red Velvet, Chocolate Malt, and Elvis (banana/peanut butter/bacon). I would say they came out fantastically.


I can't wait until everyone eats them tomorrow so I can bombard Derick when he gets home and ask "DID EVERYONE LIKE THEM?!"

On another note, we found a daycare to take the girls to. We will only be taking them twice a week to start with so they can get used to it. I mean, we've stayed home for almost 2 years and I don't want to shock the system and take them 5 days a week for 8 hours at a time. So I think that's the best idea for now. It will be SO nice to have some alone time, but I can't say that I won't miss them like crazy while they are gone.

Well that's pretty much all that's new around here.
Hope your Monday TREATS YOU RIGHT.

Comments

Popular Posts