Tea for 2!

Hey everyone! No, I haven't forgotten about you. I've been busy...as usual. I started school back up the end of August and have pretty much have had no time to myself. My house is definitely suffering the most from all of this.

The girls' 2nd birthday is just around the corner and I can not even believe it's here. For their birthday we are going to have a tea party! I'm going to make little finger sandwiches and serve every kind of tea imaginable. I'm thinking we will do it outside as long as the weather is nice.

 Party Supplies

The girls are so active and rebellious now. When I used to say "no" they would stop whatever they were doing immediately. Now it's a game..."how long can I keep doing this after mom says no before she comes over here". It's not my favorite thing but I am trying to embrace this as a phase. They are saying more words now and can understand almost everything we say. They even know the tune to "ABC's" and hum it pretty much all day long. It's the best.

Kenley


Reagan

As far as my school is going, I'm getting through it. It's not my favorite thing in the world, and spin class is definitely kicking my ass, but I'm still going. I'm only doing a 2 year degree so if I take classes during the summer it should really only take me til the end of next year, hopefully. Which in my head right now, it doesn't sound too bad. Props to all of the people who finished school. I have no idea how you did it.

Well that's all for now. I hope everyone had a good weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts