5 Month Update. EEK.

Guys, it's been 5 months since my last post. A lot has happened since then so I figured it was time for an update!

1. We just moved into a new house a little over a week ago. I'm still getting used to it; it's smaller by HALF, and we had to do some major purging to fit our stuff in here, but it's also cheaper (which is the best part)! We planned on buying our own house, but didn't qualify for as much as we would have liked, so we are going to use the extra money to pay off some bills so we can look again in a year or two.

2. Derick got a promotion at the bank, from Supervisor to Assistant Branch Manager! I am so beyond proud of him and all that he does for our family.

3. My second semester of school has ended and I did pretty well again! I'm finally getting the hang of this college thing. I also finished registering for summer classes. I will be taking all online classes so my fingers are crossed that I can stay focused while at home.

4. We are taking the girls out of daycare for the summer to save a little extra $$$, which will make it a little harder to focus on my classes, but sacrifices must be made. I'd much rather be able to buy my own house sooner than later anyways.

5. Kenley is getting her 6 month speech therapy test tomorrow, and they think this could be her last appointment! She really has learned so much, and so has Reagan. They talk ALLLL DAYYY LONGGGG. When Derick's at work they say, "Dada's at work?", and they love the word "no". They are really understanding their names now. For a really long time both of them thought they were Reagan! When they do something they think is awesome they say "I DID IT!", and when they want something really bad they just whine and mumble some words that I can never understand. It's a fun phase (minus all of the "no's") and I'm excited to watch their language continue to grow!

Well I guess that's all the major stuff that's been going on around here! I hope ya'll have an amazing rest of the week!

Comments

Popular Posts